Wednesday, June 8, 2016

ABradley Final Project Day 2

Amanda Bradley
Chemistry 1a, Mr. Friedlander-Holm
6.8.16
Final Project: Day 2
          Today in class Esme and I worked on our project and worked on figuring out what we are going to do. We decided to do a mix of markers and stickers and collage type of things, but still have the diorama/sculpture to finish up. Today we finished our first draft of our poster and the first sketch of out final draft. Tomorrow in flex I am going to work on outlining the rest of the poster so we can add the finishing touches in class and work on our diorama and artist statement. Esme and I are working well together in class, and today we split up after school to get supplies for the diorama and the poster. I think the only "conflict" we've had is I felt like I wasn't getting enough of the supplies to work on and I didn't want Esme to be stuck with buying the supplies, but we both talked when she was getting everything and figured everything out. I think it is good that we are friends outside of chemistry class because we communicated a lot more then I think I would have with a person that I am not friends with before chemistry class. Overall, I think that we are working really well together and I am super excited to see the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment